There is no argument that Gordon Ramsay is one of the best chefs in the world. In fact, He is one of the most successful chefs who own a massive restaurant chain that generates millions of dollars per year. However, these restaurants are not cheap. Gordon Ramsay’s restaurant at Royal Hospital Road in west London has been rated the third most expensive in the world. So if you are wondering about how much Gordon Ramsay Restaurants Cost? well, the answer is it will be around $100 per person for a proper meal.
The prices will be different of course. But we need to take the cost as an average. For example, a burger will cost you around $20. If we are talking about a proper meal with 7 courses the price will be way above $100 per person. A la Carte Menu for 2 at Restaurant Gordon Ramsay Michelin Star will cost you 260 Euros for a couple. That is a cheap meal compared to the other meals that are available. There is an option you could go called ‘Restaurant Gordon Ramsay Masterclass Experience’ which is far too costly than what I just said. This will cost you around $1200 for you and your partner. A Michelin Star Experience at Gordon Ramsay Restaurants will cost you somewhere between $150 to $1200. This does not include any tips.
Gordon Ramsay owns 35 restaurants which make him millions of dollars. Let’s try to break down the average cost of some restaurants and some other information that will make your life easier to plan your meal. We will narrow down the information on his website for you to plan your meal. You should remember that we are talking only about his restaurants. He also has a number of Bars and Hotels too.
Gordon Ramsay Restaurant prices?
Please take note that the prices given below are according to the official website. And there may be a lot of other options available for you in the restaurant menu. Our goal here is to provide as much information to you before going into the restaurant and to prepare yourself with the money. The prices are taken from the Gifts and Experiences section of each restaurant. And the prices of the following meals are for 2 persons. In the restaurant, you will be provided with a more detailed menu in most cases. You can customize your meal. Our goal is to point out the average prices that it will cost.
This is situated on 020 3030 4050, 10 BREAD STREET LONDON. They called it a brand new concept serving up bottomless pizza, cocktails, craft beers, and an epic line-up of all-female DJs. However, This not so much expensive compared to the other restaurants. There is an option you can book called BOTTOMLESS PIZZA AT STREET PIZZA which costs only $34 for 2 people. That being said, this is a great deal for its price. For a pizza lover, this is a great chance to enjoy a Gordon Ramsay meal for a cheaper price.
Petrus is a Michelin-starred restaurant which offers a great food experience. A lot of people have reviewed this restaurant to be one of the best restaurants in Mr. Ramsay. In fact, the star speaks for itself. So if you are planning to have a proper meal experience in one of the Michelin-starred Restaurants this could be a good option. This is also situated in London.
- Lunch At Petrus – $123
- PETRUS CHEF MASTERCLASS EXPERIENCE – $392.99
- Taste of Petrus Menu – $213.34
- Chef’s Discovery Menu at Petrus – $269.48
- Petrus Chef Masterclass Experience & Lunch Guest – $578.26
RESTAURANT GORDON RAMSAY
Holding three Michelin-stars, Gordon Ramsay’s flagship restaurant provides elegant modern French cuisine using the finest seasonal ingredients and employing both classic and modern techniques.https://www.gordonramsayrestaurants.com/
This is the flagship Gordon Ramsay restaurant. Yes, you can expect the prices to be way too expensive here. But there is a $150 lunch for you if you are on a budget. This is a 3-course lunch which I think is the best option compared to the other prices.
- A LA CARTE MENU FOR 2 AT RESTAURANT GORDON RAMSAY – $292.71
- 3 COURSE LUNCH FOR 2 AT RESTAURANT GORDON RAMSAY – $157.61
- RESTAURANT GORDON RAMSAY MASTERCLASS EXPERIENCE – $1125.80
- THE INSPIRATION TABLE AT RESTAURANT GORDON RAMSAY – $1125.80
- INSPIRATION DINNER MENU FOR 2 AT RESTAURANT GORDON RAMSAY $439.06
- MENU PRESTIGE FOR 2 AT RESTAURANT GORDON RAMSAY – $360.26
Savoy grill is one of the most iconic restaurants in London. This restaurant is decorated with a 1920’s theme which provides a great dining experience to the guests.
With hundreds of years’ worth of Hollywood glamour, designer Russell Sage took inspiration from the restaurant’s heyday and restored the original 1920’s Art Deco features along with reinstating the original seating plan.
- LUNCH AT SAVOY GRILL – $78.81
- SAVOY GRILL CHEF MASTERCLASS EXPERIENCE – $281.45
- BEEF WELLINGTON EXPERIENCE AT SAVOY GRILL – $175.62
- TASTE OF SAVOY GRILL – $220.66
- SUNDAY ROAST LUNCH AT SAVOY GRILL – $114.83
- PRE-THEATRE DINNER AT SAVOY GRILL – $78.81
- SAVOY GRILL CHEF MASTERCLASS EXPERIENCE & LUNCH GUEST – $422.17
With a touch of Hollywood’s very own history, this will be a great dining experience for sure. The staff will follow the old ways of serving as well. This experience will take you back to the 1920s.
Lucky Cat restaurant brings out the combination of excellent food of Gordon Ramsay and Asian Inspired architecture together. This is a perfect venue for large gatherings. At the beginning, the reviewers took it to a next level against Gordon. In a review of a preview event for Lucky Cat, the food writer Angela Hui said that she was “the only east Asian person in a room full of 30-40 journalists and chefs”. However, all the bad reviews have been dealt with and now this restaurant is one of the great place to get a Asian touch and great food in London.
- BRUNCH EXPERIENCE AT LUCKY CAT – $108.08
- SUSHI MASTERCLASS AT LUCKY CAT – $219.53
- SAKE MASTERCLASS AT LUCKY CAT – $106.95
- KASAI CHEF’S TABLE EXPERIENCE AT LUCKY CAT – $163.24
- LUNCH MENU AT LUCKY CAT – $81.06
- COCKTAIL MASTERCLASS AT LUCKY CAT – $67.55
- CHEF’S MENU AT LUCKY CAT – $202.64
- COCKTAILS & SHARING PLATES AT LUCKY CAT – $112.58
- KASAI CHEF’S TABLE LUNCH EXPERIENCE AT LUCKY CAT – $101.32
- SAKE FLIGHT AT LUCKY CAT – $33.77
BREAD STREET KITCHEN
Critics describe the restaurant as a place with a ‘warehousey’ feel to it. But according to Gordon Ramsay, this restaurant is inspired by changing British seasons and global influences. The all-day restaurant offers an extensive list of wines and cocktails as well. The menu is changing with the seasons. Read what thenudge.com has to say about the restaurant before finalizing on your meal plans.
- GIN EXPERIENCE MASTERCLASS AT BREAD STREET KITCHEN – $56.29
- STREET LOUNGE EXPERIENCE AT BREAD STREET KITCHEN – $112.58
- BEEF WELLINGTON EXPERIENCE AT BREAD STREET KITCHEN – $146.35
- PROSECCO BRUNCH AT BREAD STREET KITCHEN – $90.06
- COCKTAIL MASTERCLASS AT BREAD STREET KITCHEN – $45.03
- PRESTIGE COCKTAIL MASTERCLASS AT BREAD STREET KITCHEN – $73.18
HEDDON STREET KITCHEN
This is a sequel to Gordon’s Bread Street Kitchen. But this has a far more fancy look. In fact, this is a vibrant, industrially styled, all-day brasserie set out over two bustling floors off Regent Street. Heddon Street’s Modern European menu is perfected with the addition of an interactive wine tasting and pairing counter. If you are into wine tasting, this can be a great place to visit in London.
- BEEF WELLINGTON EXPERIENCE AT HEDDON STREET KITCHEN – $146.35
- BEEF WELLINGTON MASTERCLASS AT HEDDON STREET KITCHEN – $197.01
- COCKTAIL MASTERCLASS AT HEDDON STREET KITCHEN – $45.03
- 3 COURSE SET MENU AT HEDDON STREET KITCHEN – $51.79
- PROSECCO BRUNCH AT HEDDON STREET KITCHEN – $90.06
- BEEF WELLINGTON MASTERCLASS & LUNCH GUEST AT HEDDON STREET KITCHEN – $281.45
By now, you must have a clear idea about how much it will cost you to have a meal at the world’s best chef’s restaurants. Even though the prices are a little bit on the high side, the experience that you get will definitely justify the price you pay for it. Gordon Ramsay’s restaurants are among the best places where you can get an amazing food experience. Include one of these locations on your next trip to London.